I was filling my mom in on what I was up to the other night and I sent these to her on Facebook- I haven’t shared any behind the scenes images with the WordPress world for awhile, so I thought it might be nice to make this post.
For those of you curious about those steps I skipped, I used model railroading sheet grass to cover over the foam, cutting slits in the back, like you would with paper or fabric to mold it around the foam. You can see the type of grass sheets I’m talking about here.
Also, the specs you can see on the camera screen are not what I shot with.
View the One Word Photo Challenge: Red post where I originally shared this image here.