Tourmaline .

Miniature Diorama Photographer

CYW Month 1 of 4 Wrap-Up

badge

You lot are amazing! Do you know that? Color your World is only in it’s first year. The first month of its first year. And with 129 (and counting) participants on the list, and a gazillion blog posts to boot, I couldn’t be more proud/excited.

I know this challenge, the whole post every day for 4 months thing, is absolutely crazy. But, I sincerely hope you’re having fun, and continuing to post whenever you’re able.

I’ve gotten pretty behind on looking at each post, but I’m still making my way around I promise.

Congrats to each of you for completing the 1st 31 colors. See you tomorrow, February 1st for more!

Check out the challenge home page here, for a list of colors, dates, etc.

Participants:

31 Responses to “CYW Month 1 of 4 Wrap-Up”

1. dennyho

This has been a fun month and wish I could participate more than I have. But enjoy reading others contributions. Thanks for the inspirations!

2. tgeriatrix

It has been great fun! I looked at a lot of my pics I haven’t seen for quite a while. Thank you for hosting this great challenge!

3. nananettie1969

Neat! I caught this by chance just looking at different blogs and I started my blog on a cell app and did not know how to insert any images at all! Y’all excepted my mind explanations of each color and I loved that! I felt a welcome embrace! Now, I have over 100+ following my lil blog and I have purchased my first computer! Learning now that I can copy and paste! This challenge has dragged me to learn to use my camera phone and insert a pic if I see a color I can use. Wow, how awesome is that!?! Thank you Jennifer and all that are doing this challenge. It has helped me see even when I thought I was blind! ((Hugs)) Annette

• Jennifer Nichole Wells

This is so amazing. Thank you for sharing. You motivate me to keep hosting events like this. I’m so happy you’ve found a community here on wordpress and have been enjoying blogging and taking photographs. I wish you the best in all you continue to do!

Liked by 1 person

4. Albatz Travel Adventures

Wow, I can’t believe that many people are up to posting a photo every single day! I know I couldn’t. And I also can’t believe that you are trying to keep up with them all. Whenever do you manage to sleep? (Great job by the way – and I love the box of crayons as the image.)

Liked by 1 person

5. katieprior

Wow! There are so many people doing this challenge! How do you find the time to go round them all?! I’d done a monthly gallery type post too, I hope you don’t mind me linking it to yours. It has been so much fun and really helped get me into the system of planning and scheduling daily posts. There’s still a long way to go, but I’m already wondering what to do when it finishes in April! Thanks Jennifer :-)

Liked by 1 person

• Jennifer Nichole Wells

I don’t mind in the slightest. And I am no where near finding the time – as I just said in a previous comment, it’s overwhelming in the best of ways. Thank you for being a part of the challenge. I’m so glad to hear you’re enjoying it.

Liked by 1 person

6. Colour your World: January | Drawing with Light

[…] It has been so much fun, finding the pictures, seeing other bloggers’ interpretations of the colours, connecting with people. If you want to join in, then its not too late, have a look at how to be part of it and see Jennifer’s monthly “CYW wrap up” at Jennifer Nicole Wells “Colour your World” […]